Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kids Suck.


They should not be in my office, they should not be in my cube, they should not be running around making noise. They bother me. A lot. There is a reason I don't have them. If his mother didn't treat him like a leper, maybe he'd have some social skills, or maybe not. Everyone else seems amused, but I am not. I don't like kids.

Except my nephews. They are perfect and I love them.

Lest you think I am a truly terrible person, he has a big cut on his face and one on his nose because apparently one of his "friends" knocked him down and he got a "boo boo". I'm obviously not the only one who doesn't like this kid. Just sayin'...

UPDATE: He's even in the freakin' ladies room. Hey Kid, guess what? I'm glad you can count to 100, but ya know what? You skipped 89. So there. :p

1 comment:

Jwise said...

at least he wasn't greasy!