Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tag! You're It!

Ok so I got TAGGED by Bon Jour Pee Wee. Boom Bit**! Just kidding. Here we go:

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
Is it weird that I have no idea?

2. What's you're sugar poison?
Sweet-tarts, love love love them. Especially the Chicks and Ducks and Bunnies at Easter.

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
I would have to say meat- I am way to much of a carnivore. Fillet Mignon, Burgers, Pot Roast, you get the idea.

4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Aqua- Barbie Girl, I now think of that horrid boy on American Idol singing it and I barely even watch that show

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why? Mr. Terry, my 3rd grade teacher for 2nd Semester. He was an exchange teacher from Australia. He taught us about Kookaburras and the words to Waltzing Matilda.

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Gotta go with the common answer here, clipping your nails! My dad does it, I won't lie and I yell at him all the time.

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
I found a $100 once my freshman year at NYU. I was showing a family friend around campus so I took it to a deli and split it with her. No idea what I bought though.

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
No, just really wierd dreams

9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
The Maldives. 10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are? Remember all sorts of random and minute details about completely random things. Ask my friends, they will tell you, they always laugh at me :)

Who's next? still deciding...

Jesse!

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Which guy sang 'Barbie Girl'?

It wasn't Sanjaya was it?

Ick.

Thanks for playing!!